With everyone having to pitch in to help, it's already begun to drain on the yougest of the crew, Matthew. My patience wears thin when he won't even try to help. But he is very ying/yang. One minute he may be helping load the dishwasher, the next he is refusing to help sort the clean laundry. While I hope "this too shall pass" I know that it is going to take more than patience to make it pass. I tried rewarding good behavior with allowance money but it didn't help.
Mike arrived at his apartment and will go into the office tomorrow to get his security clearances etc. Our friends Erich and Shelley from the FBI Academy days, already live up there, in Ashburn, VA and they have invited Mike over for 4th of July bar-b-que.
Tomorrow we will to go New Iberia, LA and Cypremort Point to visit my family. They will be a nice distraction from the thoughts of 18 months ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment